Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You asked for it

avodart-1I planned on only having quarterly reviews of my dutasteride experience. In the last two months, however, I received several emails asking how it was going. For that reason, I felt others might be interested in an update.
 

Two Month Update

Exercise: I averaged 90-95 minutes every other day with 15-20 minutes on the alternate days.

Strength: My neck, arm and leg strength has been the best in over a year … every day.

Highs & Lows: None! I has been ‘steady as you go’ every day. That, in itself, is wonderful.

Side Effects: Nothing negative that I can determine.

Overall: I find it hard to believe how good I feel every day. The best word I can use is ‘amazing’.
 

Fourteen Months and Counting

journalIs has been fourteen months since I started taking dutasteride. The day I started I also began a journal to record my experiences. The journal has been helpful in evaluating how dutasteride works for me.

These last two months have been actually better than my first three months … and those days were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.