Monday, November 28, 2016

Did you miss the KDA Conference and Educational Symposium?



I did too. I understand there was 104 attendees.

Six of the clinical presentations are posted on the KDA website. I know, it isn't the same as being there and having the presenter explain each slide and answer questions, but it is better than nothing.

Personally, I found the one on Pain and Kennedy's Disease to be enlightening. And, Dr, Jordan's presentation on what causes all these crazy things to happen is challenging a lot of what we were told. I am hoping it leads to breakthroughs.

You might also want to check out Paul Lazenby's Facebook comment on the SFN Conference that Paul attended after the KDA Conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.