With his loss I am once again forced to consider “the fragile nature of life.”
- You just never know what will happen next
- And, you can never count on anything.
- Live for today
- Stop harboring resentment
- Choose my attitude rather than let it control me
- Release any anger that I am holding on to
- Count my blessing every day
- Stop clinging to unrealistic expectations
- Accept who I am with my current capabilities
Some might consider this article a little negative, but it is not meant to be. In fact, it is uplifting for me. The loss of a family member and friend is a wakeup call to live more in the moment.