Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dutasteride Update

It seems hard to believe that it has been almost three months since my lastavodart dutasteride update. This last quarter has been interesting … and everything continues to be positive.

Exercise Program:
  • My long exercise program has averaged 93 minutes this last quarter.
  • My short exercise program has averaged 18 minutes.
  • I have not missed one day of exercises in three years.
  • The exercises seem almost too easy now (especially leg exercises) and I am considering adding more weights and increased reps.
Neck Weakness:
  • I have experienced no neck weakness or pain since changing my neck routine (added two new exercises) and changing the angle of my PC monitor.
  • Last fall I was very concerned and for the last six months it has not been an issue.
General Comments:
  • I have not experienced any up and down days … everything has been steady and quite comfortable.
  • I have not experienced any pain.
  • Lung capacity continues to be strong.
  • Choking or swallowing issues are almost non-existent.
  • I have lost a little weight in the abdomen and hip area … probably a couple of pounds.
Happy CamperAfter almost sixteen months, I continue to feel stronger and healthier than a year ago. I have not seen a decline in strength … and, if anything, I have seen a slight improvement. Needless to say I am a ‘happy camper’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.