Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am becoming a little bored

As I mentioned in my dutasteride update, I upped my exercise routine to 120 minutes every other day this last month. Guess what? I was becoming bored.

 Exercise 4 I found myself not enjoying the exercise program as much as I have in the past. I felt it was too long ... versus too much. I also didn’t feel I was gaining any real benefit from the longer routine.

Yesterday I decided to back off a little (less reps) to determine if that would help. I cut back all the upper body exercises by 15%. The exercise program was more pleasant and I did not feel like I was just going through the motions near the end. It took 95 minutes and afterward I felt like I enjoyed the exercise routine again.

It was also nice to have the extra 25 minutes in the morning. So, I’ll try the shorter routine for this next month and not worry about it. If I see the need to step it up, I will.

*    *    *

Change to KDA website

On another subject, have you visited the KDA website recently? I added a “What’s New” section. Whenever you visit the site, this page will summarize any recent changes by Topic, date and subject.

Whats New

The “What’s New” link can be found under the banner and also on the left side-menu.  Check it out when you have a chance.
 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

2 comments:

  1. Bored with exercise.... an over training warning and we so often ignore warnings! Just my 2c. Happy Christmas Bruce, you're an inspiration as ever. Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny, it is great to hear from you. Your 2¢ is always appreciated.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.