Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

xmastree I will be traveling for Christmas again this year and will not be posting any articles for the next few days.

I have much to be thankful for this year including your support over the last three years of this little venture.  This blog has become bigger than I expected.  Your comments have been meaningful and helpful.

May you and yours have a safe,  healthy and happy holiday seasonseason shared with family and friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Bruce

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bruce, and a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year to you and your family. Your blog has reached so many. I never miss a post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Robbie. I continue to write because of people like you.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.