Monday, September 25, 2017

It's Never too Late


The quote below is taken from Eric Roth who adapted the script for the movie, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons." The scene is "The letter to Caroline." I have changed a few words to make it more focused for my message about 'LIFE.".

     It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be.
     There's no time limit. Start whenever you want.
     You can change or stay the same.
     There are no rules to this thing.
     You can make the best or the worst of it.

     I hope you make the best of it.
     I hope you see things that startle you.
     I hope you feel things you never felt before.
     I hope you meet people who have a different point Of view.
     I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you're not,
     I hope you have the courage to change it.


The above is a powerful statement of our ability to make a difference in the world. The Kennedy’s Disease Association and its website is one example. The Kennedy’s Disease Facebook Groups are other examples. There are also many other individuals who found ways to help those of us seeking answers or needing hope. And, we all need hope.  

The good news…


It is never too late—that is the important message. It gives us hope. 


FYI - you might enjoy reading this blog post on it never being too late

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.