Sunday, November 23, 2014

Where have you been?


Several readers have asked that question over the last several months. “Been busy,” is my response.  I’ve been focused on three projects.
  1. The KDA website:  It was old, out of date and insecure. Mike Goynes and I put in a lot of hours to upgrade to the latest technology as well as update the news and information, and streamline some of the manual processes for the administration of the KDA Associates. For me, it meant 283 hours of work this summer and fall. We launched the new website in October and Mike and I are pleased with the results. 
  2.  My other writing:  This summer I published, Brown Water Red Blood, my Vietnam trilogy. This fall I published, Banished, Book One of the Parthinian Chronicles. I am also in the final edits and formatting, Prophecy, Book Two of the Parthinian Chronicles. I hope to publish it in January 1015. I am writing the third story in the Justin Seaborne series with hopes of publishing that as a trilogy sometime in the late spring.   
  3. "The Writer's Corner" websiteThis last spring I developed a new website to highlight my writing. It was fun to focus on this project for a little while.

Even though I have "been busy," I still respond to questions from my blog readers. You are important to me. And, since most of you know me by now, you know that I exercise every day as well as keep up to date on the latest Kennedy's Disease research. 

Over the next few days I will post three blog articles in celebration of Thanksgiving.  I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Bruce. I must say I was a little worried at times but then your name would appear on FB or the kda website. Always look forward to your interesting blogs. Cheers Denis - down-under

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Denis. I am having a lot of fun writing stories again. That has become my primary interest now that the KDA website project is pretty much done.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.