Friday, November 27, 2009
The Top 10 Benefits of Using a Wheelchair
10. You never become tired while shopping with your spouse.
9. You can go twenty-five miles without breaking a sweat.
8. You have preferred parking spaces all over the city.
7. No matter how crowded, you have a special seating section at movies, concerts, and sporting events.
6. Many movie theaters provide discount tickets or have free admission for anyone in a wheelchair.
5. Most people will step aside to allow you a better view (at the zoo, aquarium, parade, etc.).
4. If you bump into someone (accidentally or on purpose), they almost never take offense and often apologize to you.
3. You never have to complain that you have been on your feet all day.
2. If you have one-too-many, it is almost impossible to stumble and fall.
1. A 300-pound "biker" would not improve his reputation for being tough by stomping on you.