Friday, November 23, 2018

Information Links for Seniors and the Disabled

I received the following email from Richard Wright. I appreciate that he took the time to send these links to me. I hope you find some of these resources informative and useful. Thanks, Richard.

"Since you have so much great info on it [LWKD blog] for individuals who are senior citizens and/or have a disability, I thought you may like to update it with a few additional life- and financial-planning resources I found in my research. They cover a variety of topics, from healthcare and insurance, to home modifications, to canine assistance, and based on the information you’ve already shared on your site, I think they’ll be extremely helpful to your readers.


Here they are:



















I hope you can find a way to use these! I’ve also been working on a project where I write articles about how people can create a plan for paying for any future long-term care needs that may arise. If you think an article on that topic would be relevant for your blog, I’d be happy to write a piece for you as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.