Monday, August 20, 2018

What and Why

Someone asked why I haven't posted many articles this month. That;s a good question and it deserves an answer.

I have focused much of my time the last couple of months on "Shattered Lives," the latest historical fiction novel I am writing.  It is about Treblinka, the Nazi death camp. I am into the second edit and had to do a few rewrites. The amount of research required to write the book was amazing, but nothing compared to the rewrite and editing process.

I hope to have most the the rewrite work finished soon. Then I can devote more time to the Living with KD blog. In the meantime, if  I read/find something important about Kennedy's Disease, you can be assured it will be posted.

Thanks for your understanding. 'Bruce of many hats'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.