Friday, July 7, 2017

Exercise! Are you kidding me?

If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you are aware of my feelings on the benefits of a regular exercise and stretching program. I exercise every day. I alternate between heavy (90+ minutes) and light days (30+ minutes). I exercise in the morning and in the evening. I don’t expect everyone to be as crazy as I am, but I do hope everyone will find a comfortable exercise routine that become part of your everyday routine.

Pulmonary and cardiac benefits, as well as joint lubrication and muscle memory, are the main reason I exercise. If I didn’t feel I was receiving any benefits from the routine, I wouldn’t do it.

Finding your own exercise program and routine is important. For that reason, I am including links to several articles on exercise and exercise programs. There are many more available on the internet, but these might be of benefit. As always, before starting any exercise program, discuss it with your doctor. And, if possible, have a physical therapist work with you initially to evaluate and recommend a program that fits your particular needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.