Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fingers and Fists



Over the last few years, my fingers and hands have become an issue. My grip isn’t as good and I
find that I drop things more often, or cannot grip things as well. The problem becomes more serious as the temperatures drop.
I tried several ways to improve my grip and use of the fingers, but nothing really worked until …
I exercised my hands and fingers every day
Prior to this, I exercised the hands and fingers every other day. Within 24 hours, I noticed some soreness. And, within 36 hours, I experienced problems again.
Since I began a routine of daily exercises, I no longer experience the soreness. Also, I don’t have the fall off in strength that I used to experience. My hands and fingers operate better and are stronger. My grip has also improved.
After moving to the daily routine, I have modified several of the exercises based upon my experiences. Do what works for you.
Photo:  kr052808_040.jpg By krosseel

1 comment:

  1. I found some "stress balls" at the dollar store that work fine for me. I've seen many variations over the years typically give-a-way swag. Firmer ones are available at sporting goods stores but pretty expensive IMO - considering I found a $1 solution. You can get flesh colored ones with nipples on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.