Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The BVS857 Trial is Completed

Most of us living with Kennedy's Disease are anxiously awaiting news of the BVS857 trial. If you can't remember what the trial is, follow this link:  Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of BVS857 in Patients With Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy

I also wrote about it in earlier blogs:
 Yesterday I reached out to Dr. Fischbeck at NIH. He was kind enough to respond to my inquiry. I realize it isn't anything definitive, but it means the results will be published soon.  FINGERS CROSSED
Thanks for the message, Bruce. The active phase of the BVS857 trial has ended, and the results are being analyzed. We currently plan to present the findings at the KDA meeting in the fall, and will likely be able to get some word out earlier, hopefully in the next month or two.

It’s OK to let the others know.

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.