Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day … One very special day

From one father to all of you father’s out there … I wish you …

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

One of the greatest joys in my life are my children.

Fathers-Day

I just hung up from a 2½ hour conversation with my daughter in Minnesota. We laughed and occasionally cried … tears of joy.

The previous day I heard from my son who also lives in Minnesota.

Fathers-Day-1

Even though we could not be together today, knowing that I am in their thoughts and prayers … and being able to share our memories makes this day extra special.

I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. By taking a moment to share your thoughts you add much to these articles. The articles then become more than just something I said or believe. In addition, by adding a comment, you might just be helping the next reader by sharing your opinion, experience, or a helpful tip. You can comment below or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.